12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit
Provided by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Mollyhall Seeley
The Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit is far and away the cutest baby blanket you’ll ever come across. The folks at Shannon Fabrics have more than lived up to their motto, “Making The World A Softer Place,” with their Cuddle™ fabrics. Though all the Cuddle™ fabrics are incredibly soft and luxurious, the Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit has the added benefits of being bright, cheerful, and perfect for a baby or young child's room.
Working with the Cuddle™ fabric is easy, and this kit will make a wonderful finished project. There are a few tricks to working with the fabric, but thanks to Shannon Fabrics’ helpful “Cuddle Tips and Tricks” page on their website, these are easy to negotiate. Offhand, a few things to remember while you’re making your Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ blanket are to be liberal with your pins and to use a jersey ball point needle. Make sure to wash and dry your blanket only at low temperatures so that you don’t lose any of that delightfully soft texture.
It’s impossible to recommend the Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit highly enough. This kit will help you make a blanket that will be handed down for generations and never lose its warmth or appeal. From the Cuddle™ fabric all the way down to the applique design and pattern, this kit is one for the ages.
The Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit includes 5 pre-cut 10” strips, applique, pattern, and binding, and will yield a blanket of approximately 43” X 59”.
Like this kit? Enter for a chance to win it free from FaveQuilts through February 28, 2014!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block
The Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block is easily one of the most striking Irish chain quilt patterns you'll see today. This… Continue reading: "Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Jubilee Fabric Whitewash Kit Review
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win the Altiora Fabric Collection!
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Ocean View Quilt Pattern from Studio e
- Chance to win Dragonskin Resize-It Templates!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Book Quilt Block Mug Rug Pattern
- Garden Party Bunting Mug Rug Pattern
- Coffee Cabin Self-Binding Mug Rug Pattern
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns