Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit
Provided by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Mollyhall Seeley
The Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit is far and away the cutest baby blanket you’ll ever come across. The folks at Shannon Fabrics have more than lived up to their motto, “Making The World A Softer Place,” with their Cuddle™ fabrics. Though all the Cuddle™ fabrics are incredibly soft and luxurious, the Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit has the added benefits of being bright, cheerful, and perfect for a baby or young child's room.
Working with the Cuddle™ fabric is easy, and this kit will make a wonderful finished project. There are a few tricks to working with the fabric, but thanks to Shannon Fabrics’ helpful “Cuddle Tips and Tricks” page on their website, these are easy to negotiate. Offhand, a few things to remember while you’re making your Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ blanket are to be liberal with your pins and to use a jersey ball point needle. Make sure to wash and dry your blanket only at low temperatures so that you don’t lose any of that delightfully soft texture.
It’s impossible to recommend the Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit highly enough. This kit will help you make a blanket that will be handed down for generations and never lose its warmth or appeal. From the Cuddle™ fabric all the way down to the applique design and pattern, this kit is one for the ages.
The Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle™ Kit includes 5 pre-cut 10” strips, applique, pattern, and binding, and will yield a blanket of approximately 43” X 59”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn your wall into a piece of art when you make and hang up the Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern. This quilt pattern really… Continue reading: "Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win a Bright Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Stitches to Savor 2016 Calendar
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red Braid Table Runner
- Twirling At The Disco Quilt
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Regenerate Quilt Block
- Sugar Stars Quilt
- Bright Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns