Fons & Porter Fussy Cut Templates from Prym Consumer
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Fons & Porter Fussy Cut Templates from Prym Consumer USA are the exact right tool for getting the fabric image you want where you want it. These simple to use, clear plastic templates allow the image to be clearly seen. There is a cross-hatch mark in the center to help you center your image. The frosted edges are at a precise quarter-inch so you can see just where the seam lines will be. It instantly tells you if you don’t have enough fabric at an edge allowing adjustments before you start cutting.
The templates come in square, triangle, diamond and hexagon shapes. Each set has 3-5 sizes, just right for most fussy cutting needs. To use, just select the size you think you will need, and line it up on your fabric, centering your image. You can quickly switch between sizes to get the optimum size for your quilt. If you have more than one template set, you can audition different shapes quickly as well. What a time saver!
Another great feature of these templates is the plastic is the same thickness as most rotary cutter rulers, so you don’t have to mark your fabric. Just place and cut! Of course you can use the templates to mark your fabric if you wish, especially if you want to see how the fussy cut area will affect other images.
Once you have positioned your first image, you can use wipe off markers to outline the shape. Dry erase markers or china markers work well. When the shape is outlined, you can very quickly line up the next cut, and the next one, and know that every one will be exactly the same.
Storing the templates is easy with the holes fitting key rings to keep sets together. Or put them on a pegboard. You can also store them flat.
These are super time savers, making your fussy cuts perfect every time!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great DIY graduation gift for a scholar in your life, free quilting patterns are a creative and useful… Continue reading: "Graduation Keepsake Quilt for Her"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- Chance to win a FreeSpirit Fabric Collection!
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Ruler Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- Two X Three Quilt Block
- Springtime Quilt Pattern
- Star Cross Quilt Block
- X-quisite Quilt Block
- Wild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns