Zany Zebra Quilt Block Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to make a quilt block that is absolutely wild when you check out this safari-inspired idea. The Zany Zebra Quilt Block Pattern is the perfect quilting block to add to a quilt you are creating for a baby or child. This four-legged friend is a can't miss pattern, and you are going to be surprised how quick and easy this cutie is to make! Measuring up to about 12.5" by 14.5", this pattern could easily be combined with other block patterns to make a jungle-themed quilt or sewn into a tote bag. No matter where you put this zany zebra, it is sure to be a wild time.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 14 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Fly Home Quilt Pattern
- Classic Nine Patch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Patchwork Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Christmas Quilt Block
- Easy Quilted Hot Pad
- Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Frank Edmonds
- Handmade With Love Printable Gift Tags
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns