American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Pretty Piggy Quilt Block Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
This free quilt block pattern is E I E I oh so cute. Learn how to make a quilt block that is pigtastic with this adorable little tutorial. The Pretty Piggy Quilt Block Pattern is a charming quilting pattern that features an adorable pig and corn cob design. This design makes a great addition to all of your quilting projects. In addition to providing the free printable quilting template for the block, this tutorial offers suggestions as to how to utilize the block, as well. Make a piggy table runner, mug rug pattern, wall hanging, DIY placemats, and more!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size8 inches wide x 10 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns