American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Bear Paw Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Learn how to sew a Bear Paw Quilt Block during week 4 of our Spring Block of the Week! This week’s block uses squares and half square triangles. The Bear Paw Quilt Block is so fun and easy to make!!I’ve talked in the past of how the Bear Paw Quilt Block is one of my favorites!!The little bear toes are what get me every time! They’re just so darn cute!!! The finished block will measure 12 ½” x 12 ½” square. Sew using a ¼” seam allowance throughout."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Friendship Star Quilt Block
- Zipper Coin Purse
- North Wind Quilt Block
- Quilted Handbag
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns