Sadie's Charm Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Do you have leftover charm squares from several different projects? Are you thinking about charm squares from a new fabric line? This is the perfect pattern to get you started on a new project. You can use pre-cut charm squares or cut some of your own charm squares from fat quarters or other scraps in your stash. This quilt goes together quickly and it's a great project for any quilter who wants to play around with color and texture with guaranteed success! Give this one a try, you won't be disappointed."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size62 inches wide x 59 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
- Snow Globe Mini Quilt
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- Skull Quilt Block
- Foundation Paper Piecing Tips and Tricks
- Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric Collection
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns