Corner Kick Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Corner Kick uses riotous colors and patterns to boot your modern quilting into another bracket. The crisp corner "kicks" provide a resting place for your eyes amid the modern fabrics. This quilt is a smashing score for any beginning quilter. The pattern will take you through the process of creating a modern quilt with easy to follow, step by step instructions. Grab a colorful jelly roll and get started, this pattern will guarantee success as you create your own modern quilt."
Plus! Follow us at Gray Barn Designs for more FREE quilt patterns and inspiration!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size61 inches wide x 51 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns