12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Cinched Jelly Roll Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
This jelly roll quilt pattern is scrap-friendly and a brilliant way to combine simple quilting with quick block accents. Complete with panels to highlight your favorite block designs or fabrics, the Cinched Jelly Roll Quilt is quick and easy to assemble. This is a great beginner quilt with plenty of options for customization for the more advanced quilter. Grab your favorite jelly roll or strip scraps and just a bit of extra yardage to create a lovely throw quilt. This free quilting pattern looks stunning when created out of bright, bold, and floral fabrics.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size60 inches wide x 70 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
You'll find tons of projects you haven't thought of yet in this collection.
45+ Free Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
Read NextKoi Pond Quilt Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 13, 2017
I like the idea of taking long strips of fabric and creating a quilt, I have yet to make this type of pattern! This one is such a versatile pattern and a visually stunning quilt and the designer says it is EASY! That fact makes this quilt one that we must all put on our "to make" list. I think it is good to have a variety of easy to make patterns and more advanced ones as well. The easy ones can be made quickly, helping us to bust our scrap piles, giving us confidence and satisfaction that we have completed projects. The more difficult patterns can help us imagine what we CAN do when we set our minds to it and help us gain knowledge of new techniques, keep us from being bored and engaged in the creative process. All good goals, and all good things for our personal growth in our artistic endeavors!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks
It doesn't get much prettier or simpler than these Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks. Quilting doesn't always have to be… Continue reading: "Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns