Cinched Jelly Roll Quilt
By: Hydeeann Ballantyne from hydeeannsews.blogspot.com
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
This jelly roll quilt pattern is scrap-friendly and a brilliant way to combine simple quilting with quick block accents. Complete with panels to highlight your favorite block designs or fabrics, the Cinched Jelly Roll Quilt is quick and easy to assemble. This is a great beginner quilt with plenty of options for customization for the more advanced quilter. Grab your favorite jelly roll or strip scraps and just a bit of extra yardage to create a lovely throw quilt. This free quilting pattern looks stunning when created out of bright, bold, and floral fabrics.
Project Type: Make a Project
Quilt Size: 60 inches wide x 70 inches long
Time to complete: Weekend project
Primary Technique: Pieced
Difficulty Level: Easy
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Henry Glass & Co.
- Blueberry Backroads
- Nautical Whale Baby Quilt
- American Flag Quilt Tutorial
- 35" Hand Tied Snuggly Quilt Pattern
- Pillow Cushion Hidden Zipper Tutorial
- Color Spectrum DIY Pet Bed
- Family Keepsake Quilt Tutorial
- Thick and Thin Baby Quilt Pattern
- How to Make 4 HST Quilt Blocks at a Time