This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
"We are so excited to bring you this easy-to-follow tutorial for the free Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern that will help you make a beautiful quilt in three different sizes. This pattern is suitable for beginners, so even if you have never made a quilt before, you will find this pattern straightforward and enjoyable. With a few simple steps and some creative fabric choices, you will be able to make a quilt that is both stunning and unique. We hope you find this post helpful and inspiring. Baby Quilt Size 38 x 38 inches Shown Throw Size Quilt 52 x 52 inches Twin Size Quilt 66 x 80 inches"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size38 inches wide x 38 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
- One fat quarter pack of 5 different fabric colors for the pinwheel blocks.
- 2 yards white fabric for the pinwheel blocks, sashing around the blocks, and the first and third border around the baby quilt.
- ½ yard of grey fabric pieced together for the second border.
- Backing Fabric 42 x 42 inches.
- Batting 42 x 42 inches.
Rotating Cutting Mat
Ironing Board or Pressing Mat
- The fabric requirements for the throw quilt and twin quilt are detailed on the website
Read NextElaine Simply Done Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern
While the little one is down for a nap, mix and match some of your favorite fat quarter quilt patterns and whip up an Afternoon Six… Continue reading: "Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Book Quilt Block Mug Rug Pattern
- Garden Party Bunting Mug Rug Pattern
- Coffee Cabin Self-Binding Mug Rug Pattern
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns