This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
"We are so excited to bring you this easy-to-follow tutorial for the free Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern that will help you make a beautiful quilt in three different sizes. This pattern is suitable for beginners, so even if you have never made a quilt before, you will find this pattern straightforward and enjoyable. With a few simple steps and some creative fabric choices, you will be able to make a quilt that is both stunning and unique. We hope you find this post helpful and inspiring. Baby Quilt Size 38 x 38 inches Shown Throw Size Quilt 52 x 52 inches Twin Size Quilt 66 x 80 inches"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size38 inches wide x 38 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
- One fat quarter pack of 5 different fabric colors for the pinwheel blocks.
- 2 yards white fabric for the pinwheel blocks, sashing around the blocks, and the first and third border around the baby quilt.
- ½ yard of grey fabric pieced together for the second border.
- Backing Fabric 42 x 42 inches.
- Batting 42 x 42 inches.
Rotating Cutting Mat
Ironing Board or Pressing Mat
- The fabric requirements for the throw quilt and twin quilt are detailed on the website
Read NextSingle Slice Layer Cake Quilt