- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Create a delightfully sweet little project for the newest addition to your family with this Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern. This coin quilt pattern is among one of the easier small quilt projects to make. You can use this cute little quilt as a decoration, a doll quilt, or a baby quilt. This sweet-as-candy pattern gives you the freedom to mix and match colors, fabrics, and patterns to create a visually tasty piece of eye candy. Indeed, with this quilt project, the name truly says it all.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size23 inches wide x 23 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextWild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 24, 2017
This mini quilt is really eye-catching with the white edging contrasting the darker fabrics. The tutorial is very good, with all the details a new quilter would need to be successful on this project. I like that the author uses spray starch to help keep the skinny edging easy to work with, that is a very good idea. I also love the tiny cross hatch that she chose to use to do the overall quilting and using invisible thread allows the pretty fabric to shine through. But oh, the lovely texture she created-I just love the feel of that kind of quilting!
Feb 11, 2017
I like the edge around the blocks on this baby quilt. Good to learn how to project. Easy instructions to follow.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt
If you're new to quilting and are looking for an easy pattern to start with, look no further than the Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt.… Continue reading: "Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns