We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Create a delightfully sweet little project for the newest addition to your family with this Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern. This coin quilt pattern is among one of the easier small quilt projects to make. You can use this cute little quilt as a decoration, a doll quilt, or a baby quilt. This sweet-as-candy pattern gives you the freedom to mix and match colors, fabrics, and patterns to create a visually tasty piece of eye candy. Indeed, with this quilt project, the name truly says it all.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size23 inches wide x 23 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Scrappy Princess and the Pea Quilt
- Icy Strips Lone Star Quilt
- Snowflake Mini Quilt Pattern
- Rainbow Triangles Mini Quilt
- Dancing Diamonds Mini Quilt Pattern
- Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt
- Bakery Window Mini Quilt
- Celtic Cross Mini Quilt Tutorial
- Granny-Squared Mini Quilt Tutorial
- 30 Mini Quilt Patterns
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns