We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Create a delightfully sweet little project for the newest addition to your family with this Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern. This coin quilt pattern is among one of the easier small quilt projects to make. You can use this cute little quilt as a decoration, a doll quilt, or a baby quilt. This sweet-as-candy pattern gives you the freedom to mix and match colors, fabrics, and patterns to create a visually tasty piece of eye candy. Indeed, with this quilt project, the name truly says it all.
Project Type: Make a Project
Quilt Size: 23 inches wide x 23 inches long
Time to complete: Weekend project
Primary Technique: Pieced
Difficulty Level: Easy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Classic Amish Diamond Quilt
- Icy Strips Lone Star Quilt
- Celtic Cross Mini Quilt Tutorial
- Enchanted Cottage Mini Quilt Pattern
- Modern Dresden Mini Quilt
- Nordic Star Mini Block Tutorial
- Afternoon High Tea Quilt
- Scrappy Nine Patch Mini Quilt
- Mystical Moors Irish Chain Quilt
- Country Chic Dresden Mini Quilt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 12 Inch Block Quilt Supplies
- A Visual Guide to Precuts
- What is a Quilting Bee?
- 18 Quilt Patterns for Christmas
- Layer Cake Disappearing 9-Patch Baby Quilt
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
- The Importance of Nesting Seams
- Ron Swanson Inspired Quilt Tutorial
- Chromatic Squares Quilt Pattern
- Blue Carolina Starburst Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns