We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Double Take Free Quilt Pattern is a combination of bold colors and striking graphic design. This medley of styles makes for a winning quilt. Piecing together this free quilting pattern is much easier than it looks. With just a bit of strip piecing and blocking trimming, you can create this absolutely modern quilt pattern. Perfect for creating a school-themed quilt or showing your love for your favorite sports teams, this quilt is sure to impress. Consider making this lovely pattern for a student headed off to college.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size80 inches wide x 80 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to quilt a gorgeous quilt block pattern that is a stunning mix of antique quilting ideas and modern flair. Unlike some free… Continue reading: "Antique Modern Quilt Block Pattern"
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns