3D Doors Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
From the designer: "This super easy and fast beginner quilt gives an amazing 3-D optical illusion when it's all put together. It uses color value to create the illusion. Made with charm squares or a jelly roll, you can whip this together in no time at all. It is easy to chain piece all aspects as well. The finished block measures 4" X 5". It's also a great way to use up your scrap pile. It can be expanded to any size; just add more blocks. Happy Quilting!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size40 inches wide x 40 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Charm Squares
- 2-1/2" squares
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- Weight Loss Quilt
- Quilted Advent Calendar
- How To Join Leftover Batting Scraps
- Scrappy Stars PDF Quilt Pattern
- Balsam Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Four Point Star Quilt Block
- Little Pumpkin Patch Trivet Quilt Pattern
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns