This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Whether you are looking for creative DIY holiday decorations or want a family-friendly quilt pattern, this Hearts of all Sizes project has got you covered! This easy quilt pattern is very customizable, allowing you to change the hearts into the sizes and colors that you want! These DIY home decorations are perfect for DIY gift ideas, especially during the holidays. Instead of spending a fortune to show your loved ones you care, gift this affordable quilt pattern!
From the Blogger: "Make hearts in any size from 2" up to 10", perfect for making adorable blocks or minis. Lots of helpful hints on how to get those perfect points every time."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size24 inches wide x 24 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextFlying Geese Blocks Made Easy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Flying Geese Blocks Made Easy
- How to Sew the Lazy Daisy Stitch
- Trapunto Quilting 101
- Simplified Flying Geese Tutorial
- Easy Quilt as You Go Quilt Pattern
- The Quilting Glossary
- Nine Patch Quilt Block Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- How To Make New Fabric From Selvage
- Celtic Square Block Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns