14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Log Cabin Baby Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
The block design for this Log Cabin Baby Quilt is special because it involves a lot of different shapes that make up a bigger shape. The two basic patterns are a heart block and a log cabin block. The end result is a classic log cabin quilt block pattern. To get in the mood for this log cabin design, have something warm to drink and imagine the snow falling outside your window if it is not already. This easy weekend project has a different set of instructions for each day, so you do not have to worry about being confused by the steps.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size34 inches wide x 42 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
You should also check out: 37 Free Log Cabin Quilt Patterns!
Read NextOmbre Baby Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Jun 04, 2016
How precious, I love the hearts, and it looks so easy!
vanessafindiesen 8 455739
May 26, 2015
The link only gives you the first set of instructions. This was originally a "block of the month" type setup, and when you click on the second set, it doesn't give you a good link.
Sep 08, 2015
i would love to have this pattern but cant get anything more than the picture. Have you had any luck getting any portion of this pattern? if so can you get it to me?
Sep 10, 2015
Hi! Thank you for your comment. We have updated the link above and you should be able to access the whole project now. Kaylee, editor of FaveQuilts
ralphinalamson 766 0716
Aug 07, 2014
want this pattern how do i get it???????
FaveQuilts Editor MHS
Aug 11, 2014
Hi ralphinalamson! Just click through to "Click here for Quilt Project" to see the full instructions. Good luck, and happy quilting!
Feb 08, 2014
For those having trouble getting the second set of instructions: Instead of clicking on the link here, open the first set of instructions and scroll down. You will find a working link for the second part there. Hope that helps!
Dec 21, 2013
Instruction Set #2 link is broken. So sad. I really want to make this. Glad the picture is so detailed. Maybe I can figure it out on my own. :(
robinsonsabra 5112 227
Nov 22, 2013
cannot print off the #2 instrutions or get them to even come up on my computer screen.....says page not available
Oct 07, 2013
I am unable to access May 14, 2006 Instruction set #2. Thank you
Aug 12, 2013
I was unable to print off the May 14 Instruction 2 of the FQS Baby Love Poetry baby quilt. I keep getting an error. Can you help me?
May 03, 2013
I'm getting a error page not found for the part 2 of the pattern.
Apr 29, 2013
The link appears to be working, so there may have been a glitch or a browser issue. If you keep having trouble, please let us know and we will contact the site. Thanks, Kathryn, editor of FaveQuilts
pattyarnaud 289965 1
Dec 14, 2013
The link isn't working on my end. I have tried multiple ways. Any suggestions?
Apr 27, 2013
Not available? received the following message: Unknown column 'pImage' in 'field list' Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/bomquilt/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incproddetail.php on line 49 Sorry, this product is not currently available.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks
It doesn't get much prettier or simpler than these Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks. Quilting doesn't always have to be… Continue reading: "Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns