Citrus Mint Baby Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Make a quick and fat quarter friendly baby quilt with this half snowball block! You can personalize with your choice of colors and whip up this easy quilt pattern in a weekend. Created in beautiful and sweet summertime colors, this lovely little quilt makes a fantastic baby shower gift. The neutral and bright colors in the Citrus Mint Baby Quilt make it the perfect quilt for boys and girls. If you would prefer a subtler quilt, try out some pastel prints instead.
Project Type: Make a Project
Quilt Size: 36 inches wide x 42 inches long
Time to complete: Weekend project
Primary Technique: Pieced
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Art Gallery Fabrics
- Modern Flying Geese Quilt Pattern
- Woodland Deer Quilt Pattern
- Fairy Tale Flower Quilt Pattern
- Pyramid Points Twin Quilt Pattern
- Coquet Bed Quilt Pattern
- Pookie Luna Fabric Collection
- Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
- Pumpkin Patch Block
- What is the Difference Between a Throw and Lap Quilt Pattern?
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns