Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
Comfy College T-Shirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
This comfy cushion is simply made with a t-shirt, zipper, and a purchased pillow form. This easy pattern only requires a few cuts, some easy seams, and a simple set-in-the-seam zipper. You can make this project in an evening. This would be the perfect gift for that special student who is heading back to college in the fall. This cushion is so soft and cozy and is the perfect decor for a home away from home.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size24 inches wide x 24 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chrysanthemum Mini Quilt Pattern
- Victoriana Quilt Design Membership
- Classic Ohio Star Quilt Block Pattern
- California Poppy Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Pumpkin Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilt Block Face Mask Pattern
- Daisy Quilt
- Gone Batty Quilt Pattern
- How to Make an Outdoor Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns