- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
A quilter for over 30 years, Annie Unrein of Patterns by Annie and ByAnnie.com has been designing patterns and teaching quilting classes since 2000.
In 2010, Annie introduced ByAnnie's Soft and Stable, a terrific new product that she developed to give body, stability, and a professional finish to bags, purses, home decor items and more. Quilters, sewists, and crafters are loving the difference that Soft and Stable makes in their projects.
Annie's goal is to write patterns that are easy to understand with complete instructions to guide you every step of the way. With a focus on practical and useful projects, Annie's patterns appeal to a wide range of customers and serve as a base for great classes. Many of the projects can be made in a day or less. Customers (and teachers) love her "check box" patterns that enable pattern users to check off each step as they progress through the pattern.
One of only seven certified Superior Educators, Annie works closely with Superior Threads, demonstrating in their booth at shows and teaching at their School of Threadology seminars. Two of Annie's favorite Superior Threads products are Texture Magic and Charlotte's Fusible Web fusible thread, and she has written many patterns for using these fun products.
Annie has produced a number of helpful video tutorials showing how to use ByAnnie's Soft and Stable, Texture Magic, and Charlotte's Fusible Web as well as step-by-step guides to inserting zippers and more.
Projects on FaveQuilts:
Home Sweet Home Paper Pieced Block
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern
While the little one is down for a nap, mix and match some of your favorite fat quarter quilt patterns and whip up an Afternoon Six… Continue reading: "Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns