We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
A quilter for over 30 years, Annie Unrein of Patterns by Annie and ByAnnie.com has been designing patterns and teaching quilting classes since 2000.
In 2010, Annie introduced ByAnnie's Soft and Stable, a terrific new product that she developed to give body, stability, and a professional finish to bags, purses, home decor items and more. Quilters, sewists, and crafters are loving the difference that Soft and Stable makes in their projects.
Annie's goal is to write patterns that are easy to understand with complete instructions to guide you every step of the way. With a focus on practical and useful projects, Annie's patterns appeal to a wide range of customers and serve as a base for great classes. Many of the projects can be made in a day or less. Customers (and teachers) love her "check box" patterns that enable pattern users to check off each step as they progress through the pattern.
One of only seven certified Superior Educators, Annie works closely with Superior Threads, demonstrating in their booth at shows and teaching at their School of Threadology seminars. Two of Annie's favorite Superior Threads products are Texture Magic and Charlotte's Fusible Web fusible thread, and she has written many patterns for using these fun products.
Annie has produced a number of helpful video tutorials showing how to use ByAnnie's Soft and Stable, Texture Magic, and Charlotte's Fusible Web as well as step-by-step guides to inserting zippers and more.
Projects on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Journey around the world with a throw quilt pattern that's incredibly beginner friendly and is easy to design with this Bon Voyage… Continue reading: "Bon Voyage Throw Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns