Prym Consumer USA
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Prym Consumer USA is a leading global supplier of creative sewing, clothing care, needlework and fashion products; it is a division of the William Prym Group located in Stolberg, Germany. In the United States, Prym’s brand portfolio includes Dritz® Quilting and Sewing, Dritz® Home, Omnigrid™ and Babyville Boutique®, among others.
The Mission of Prym Consumer USA is to provide strategically branded needle crafts and fashion accessories by offering total service solutions and comprehensive POS concepts to meet our customer needs and expectations.
Reviews on FaveQuilts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a delightfully sweet little project for the newest addition to your family with this Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bright Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Bargello Placemats
- Valentine Mug Rug
- Quilted Zipper Pouch
- Quilted Boho Pillow Tutorial
- Quiet Book Of Colors
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns