We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Monaluna is a small, independent organic fabric company based in Walnut Creek, CA. The company is owned and operated by Jennifer Moore and her husband David Miguelucci, with assistance and inspiration from their young daughter Anabelle.
Monaluna was started in 2010 by Jennifer, a designer and textile artist, out of a desire to bring more sustainable alternatives to the fabric marketplace. "I have always loved sewing and creating with fabric", Jennifer says, "but as I learned about the environmental impacts of fabric production I became committed to making more environmentally-friendly options available to sewists and quilters." The company started small, but has been growing steadily, and is now producing 4-6 new collections per year.
About the Fabric
All of the Monaluna collections are printed on premium 100% organic cotton with a high thread-count, which gives them an exceptionally soft and high-quality hand.
Monaluna fabrics are characterized by a graphic and modern style, and are often whimsical and humorous. After years in the children's product market, Jennifer creates designs that are very appropriate for kids, but which can cross over to adult projects as well.
About Jennifer Moore
Jennifer studied Cultural Anthropology and Design at the University of Minnesota before embarking on her career. Jennifer has worked in various aspects of design, including toy design for Manhattan Toy, childrens' apparel for Target Corporation and decorative accessory design for Pottery Barn Kids. Finally, Jennifer decided to pursue her creative vision by starting her own company, Monaluna. Jennifer's creative inspiration infuses both her business and personal life. She strives to create a life that is in balance, where her work and home are both informed by her love of beauty, nature, art and creative projects.
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Dress up your homemade baked goods with the Tea Towel Quilt Block Tutorial. Whether you're bringing food to a party or giving it as a… Continue reading: "Tea Towel Quilt Block Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- Weight Loss Quilt
- Quilted Advent Calendar
- How To Join Leftover Batting Scraps
- Scrappy Stars PDF Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns