11 Most Popular Free Quilt Patterns of January 2012
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Don't miss out on the best quilt patterns from last month! In this list of the 11 Most Popular Free Quilt Patterns of January 2012, we've collected your favorite patterns from last month's Piecing It Together e-mail newsletters, including Valentine's Day quilt patterns, bed quilts, wall quilts, and more!
If you are looking for patchwork heart quilt patterns, red and white quilts, or other lovable quilt projects for Valentine's Day, look no further! We have plenty of Valentine's Day projects in every category in this collection of free quilt patterns. Of course, you can also make many of these adorable quilts for other occasions. Tackle these quilt projects for weddings and anniversaries or make them as decorations for little girls' rooms. Don't forget: the best time to buy Valentine's Day Fabrics is February 15th, when novelty fabrics go on sale!
After you've finished all of your Valentine's Day craft projects, take on one of our bed quilt patterns. These patchwork quilt patterns are so beautiful you'll want to redecorate your bedroom around them! If you need quilting quick-fix, peruse our quilted wall hanging patterns. You can finish these wall quilts in a week or two and have them hanging on your wall in no time! If you like what you see here, make sure to subscribe to the Piecing It Together newsletter so you won't miss any more free quilt patterns from FaveQuilts.com!
11 Most Popular Free Quilt Patterns of January 2012
Table of Contents
These quilted table runners are designed for candlelit dinners, anniversary celebrations, and Valentine's Day parties. The lovable patchwork heart patterns are irresistible!
Love Knot Anniversary Table Runner (shown) - This table runner is adorable for Valentine's Day or other romantic celebrations, but the symbolism of the love knot patchwork makes it extra special!
Heartstruck Quilted Table Runner - Cupid has left his mark on this quilted table runner with an applique arrow shot through the center patchwork heart.
Start one of these projects if you want a quilt you can finish in just a few weeks. These diminutive quilts take less fabric and less time than full-size quilt, but they are just as impressive.
One Color Scrappy Baby Quilt - Collect scraps in the same color as your baby's nursery for a scrappy quilt that will match with your decor.
Crazy in Love Wedding Quilt - Crazy quilted patchwork hearts make this quilt extra lovable!
Attic Window Snowman Scene Quilt (shown) - Use a three-dimensional attic window patchwork pattern to display a winter fabric panel.
You can never have enough wall quilts! Whether you're hanging festive holiday decorations or just giving color to a blank space on your wall, a quilt is sure to brighten up your home!
Sweetheart Quilted Wall Display - A few applique hearts in different sizes combine to create a sweet wall quilt.
Hollyhocks Mini Quilt (shown) - This free-form applique mini quilt will brighten up any blank wall!
Disappearing Nine Patch Wall Hanging - Make a quick and easy wall hanging with disappearing nine patches.
No bed covering looks more welcoming than a handmade patchwork quilt. Making a bed quilt is an accomplishment you can be proud of, and the finished quilt will be treasured by future generations!
Crayon Box Quilt - You can use any color scraps to piece together this vibrant scrap quilt.
Cathedral Stars Quilt - This jewel-toned bed quilt looks like a stained glass window.
- Catch A Spinning Star Bed Quilt (shown) - Make this beautiful variation on an Ohio star quilt for your bedroom.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 101+ Best Quilt Patterns for Free: Quilt Block Patterns, Quilt Patterns for Baby, and More
- 100+ Free Quilt Patterns For Your Home: Nine Patch Patterns, Rag Quilt Patterns, Log Cabin Quilt Patterns, Quilt-As-You-Go Patterns, and More
- 14 Free Bargello Quilt Patterns
- Top 20 Free Scrap Quilt Patterns
- 20+ Easy Chevron Quilt Patterns
- 12 Most Popular Free Quilt Patterns of April
- How to Quilt in Fall: 13 of September's Most Gorgeous Free Quilt Patterns
- 11 Best Free Quilt Patterns of February
- The 100 Best Quilt Patterns of 2013: Baby Quilt Patterns, Quilted Handbags, Free Quilt Blocks and More
- 11 Most Popular Free Quilt Patterns of January 2012
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Celtic Cross Mini Quilt Tutorial
- Christmas Cornerstone Quilt Tutorial
- Safari Party HST Lap Quilt
- Quilt Size Chart
- How to Plan a Quilt Project
- June's Garden Quilt Pattern
- 15 Simple Turkey Appliques and Scrumptious Turkey Recipes
- 9 Quilting Apps for Apple and Android
- Felt Applique Chickadee Ornament
- Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns