Mega Puzzle Quilt Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
This Mega Puzzle Quilt Tutorial is a modern pattern blown up on a larger scale! The technique used in this quilt pattern involves sewing a few blocks together, and then with some strategic cutting and stitching, you'll put it back together in a whole new way. An old favorite quilt pattern becomes modern and grand in its proportions. You'll need 8 fat quarters in contrasting colors for this quilting tutorial. Brighter colors and patterns will look the best, but use whatever you'll love the most.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size45 inches wide x 45 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1 metre or 4 fat quarters of bright colors.
- 1 metre or 4 fat quarters of background fabric.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quilters on the lookout for a challenge and a unique star quilt pattern will adore this unique paper piecing pattern. This bright and… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Paper Piecing Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns