Ultimate Halloween Quilt Guide: 90+ Festive Quilt Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Don't sit down to your sewing machine this fall without the Ultimate Halloween Quilt Guide: 90+ Festive Quilt Patterns. This comprehensive collection of quilts has every Halloween quilt pattern you need for October and more! From table runners to treat bags, from Halloween quilt patterns to individual blocks, you won't run out of fun-filled projects to do for this Halloween.
Ultimate Halloween Quilt Guide: 90+ Festive Quilt Patterns
Table of Contents
Keep your fingers busy piecing and quilting this fall with these 17 Haunting Halloween Quilt Projects. Once you make these spooky decorations, you can set them out year after year. They have a special handmade touch that you just don't get from plastic decorations at the party store. Your party guests will be so impressed that you made all these festive Halloween quilts yourself.
Nothing says Halloween like a pumpkin, especially one carved with a cute jack-o-lantern smile. Pay homage to this humble gourd with this adorable collection of 19 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Tutorials for Fall Quilts. You'll find plain pumpkin quilt patterns that you can use to decorate your home throughout fall; they'll look festive for both Halloween and Thanksgiving! You'll also find scary jack-o-lantern quilt patterns, as well as basic pumpkin quilt blocks that you can embellish or use in patterns like the Happy Jack O Lantern Quilt.
Instead of buying Halloween decorations that look like everyone else's, you can make one-of-a-kind Halloween quilts that you can use year after year. To find all kinds of fun quilt patterns for All Hallows Eve, check out Trick or Treat: 9 Halloween Quilt Patterns. The trick to this list of Halloween quilt patterns is the treats at the end: 5 Halloween Dessert Recipes you can whip up for your next Halloween party!
Instead of spending extra cash on the same items that are in everyone else's home, you can use the free quilt patterns in 9 Decorative Halloween Quilts + 3 DIY Halloween Bag Patterns to make your own original Halloween quilt patterns. Decorate your wall with a themed quilted wallhanging like the Mr. October Awaits Wall Hanging to add a little spice to a sitting area. Create adorable Halloween mug rug patterns and give your dining room a bit more Halloween style with these table runner patterns. There's even a few bonus quilted bag patterns that are perfect if you have little trick or treaters.
Halloween is all about themes, and we've all got our favorites. You can easily add any Halloween icons from ghosts to pumpkins in your Halloween quilt patterns, using the projects in our list of Ghoulish Ghosts, Petrified Pumpkins, and Wicked Witches: 11 Spooktacular Halloween Quilt Patterns. We've included projects of all sizes, which means you're bound to find something you're looking to make. There are quilt block patterns, small decorative projects, plenty of home decor ideas, and some versatile patterns that'll impress all of your guests.
The fantastic thing about quilts for Halloween is that they're way less messy than other crafts. Whether you're an avid quilter or a beginner, your sewing machine could use some love. This is the perfect chance for you to take a break from raking leaves to have some good old fashioned quilter's fun. Each of the tutorials in 13 Do It Yourself Halloween Decorations offers a unique quilting idea for you to enhance your home decor. We have beautiful DIY table runners , comfy handmade pillow ideas, and wonderful quilted wall hangings. What are you waiting for? Whip up your favorite project today!
Get out your gourds, pumpkins, and sewing machine! It's time to make these 14 Halloween Quilt Patterns: Free Ideas for a Wicked Holiday. If you're looking for a small project, check out our quilt block ideas. We have everything from witches to jack o' lanterns. If you want to make something larger, check out our full-scale Halloween sewing projects. You can make the prettiest (or scariest) Halloween quilt in town, and you won't spend a penny on the pattern. Lastly, if you want to make something unexpected, try one of our pincushion patterns or cool halloween crafts. All of these free quilt patterns will spook your socks off, and you'll enjoy sewing inside, as a break from the cold autumn weather.
Which of these collections is your favorite? Let us know below in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Images from other quilters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Jack O’Lantern Mini Quilt Pattern
- Count Dracula Mug Rug
- DIY Halloween Pumpkin Pot Holder Tutorial
- Spooky Tales Jelly Roll Pattern
- Halloween Quilt Patterns
- Halloween Hexagon Mini Quilt
- Remember the Ghoul Times Mini Quilt
- Free Quilt Patterns for Halloween: 8 Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Itsy Bitsy Spider Wall Hanging
- Ultimate Halloween Quilt Guide: 90+ Festive Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
- Snow Globe Mini Quilt
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- Skull Quilt Block
- Foundation Paper Piecing Tips and Tricks
- Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric Collection
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns