Ghoulish Ghosts, Petrified Pumpkins, and Wicked Witches: 11 Spooktacular Halloween Quilt Patterns
If you're looking for hauntingly beautiful Halloween quilt inspiration, nothing beats classic Halloween symbols. Ghoulish Ghost, Petrified Pumpkins, and Wicked Witches: 11 Spooktacular Halloween Quilt Patterns is a round-up of our favorite Halloween quilt designs featuring traditional motifs such jack-o-lanterns and ghosts. Within our festive collection of iconic Halloween quilt designs, you'll also find free applique patterns, autumn wall hanging designs, Halloween quilt block patterns, and many more ideas for DIY Halloween decorations.
Looking for more Halloween projects? Check out our Ultimate Halloween Quilt Guide: 91 Festive Projects.
Ghoulish Ghosts, Petrified Pumpkins, and Wicked Witches:
11 Spooktacular Halloween Quilt Patterns
Table of Contents
Want to add a little surprise to your Halloween quilt pattern? Pick from any one of these Halloween applique patterns that feature ghosts, skeletons, and creepy spiders.
1. Ghost Applique Wall Hanging - This skinny wall hanging is a cute way to greet younger trick-or-treaters at your doorstep.
2. Spooky Spiderweb Quilt - If you like constructing intricate quilt border patterns, you'll enjoy the mesmerizing web-like quilt project.
3. Mr. Bones Skeleton Pirate Quilt - A waving skeleton pirate greets you on this fun fusible applique quilt pattern.
Need more spooktacular Halloween quilt patterns? Read up on 14 Halloween Quilt Patterns: Free Ideas for a Wicked Holiday.
From Halloween treat bag patterns to autumn wall hangings, pumpkin quilt patterns are fantastic to include in your DIY Halloween decorations.
1. Tumbling Pumpkin Treat Bag - Make your own Halloween candy bag in a single evening after you check out this tutorial for a cute applique pumpkin pattern.
2. Pumpkin Patch Quilt Block - A pumpkin block pattern can be so versatile for the autumn. For example, this pumpkin patch quilt block would make a super cute baby blanket for an autumn baby!
3. Festive Pumpkin Coasters - Add adorable fall decor to your next Halloween party with this small pumpkin quilt pattern.
4. Pumpkin Table Runner - Whether you use this fall quilt pattern for Halloween or Thanksgiving, it's a surefire way to add awesome autumn flair to your table.
5. Pumpkin Boo Quilt - Halloween fabrics are perfect for making this super spooky nine patch quilt design.
Witch-themed quilt projects are a great way to add a little magic to your Halloween holiday.
1. Happy Witch Panel Quilt - Make this vintage-inspired quilt for a truly unique Halloween design.
2. Spooky Witch Paper Pieced Block - If you like the sharp edges of paper piecing, you'll enjoy making this Halloween-themed paper pieced quilt block pattern.
3. Witchy Wall Quilt - You'll be surprised at how wickedly easy it is to make this Halloween wall hanging quilt pattern.
Want the best free DIY home decor ideas out there? Read our free eBook, DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen.
Read NextHocus Pocus Free Form Quilt