Fusible Satin Stitch Applique Jack-O'Lantern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"How about a cute and festive project to learn fusible machine applique? There are many different ways to applique, I am not an expert at all of them, but I thought I would share one of the easier ones. I did the Jack O'Lantern faces using Wonder Under fusible-web. I traced two full pumpkins and two sets of face pieces for the runner (set the full pumpkins aside for the bonus project.) Those of you who hand applique have my deepest respect."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size48 inches wide x 16 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Ultimate Halloween Quilt Guide: 90+ Festive Quilt Patterns
Halloween Quilt Patterns
Cutie Pumpkins Wall Quilt
Ornate Spider Web Crazy Quilt
Halloween Squared Quilt
9 Decorative Halloween Quilts + 3 DIY Halloween Bag Patterns
Paper Pieced Black Cat Quilt Block
Halloween Black Cat Quilt Block
Candy Corn Mug Rug
Zig Zag Halloween Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns