This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Halloween Pumpkin Pot Holder Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Here is an easy DIY Pumpkin Pot Holder Tutorial to whip up quickly for Halloween. These are super cute and can be used as hot pads or trivets to place hot food on. You can use a few different fabrics and make the pumpkin potholders reversible for a little extra fun. My favorite detail of these is the stitching that makes the the little pumpkin stripes and is fun to sew. They would even be super cute in black or purple fabrics.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size8 inches wide x 7 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextPumpkin Patch Quilt Block
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ready for another fun and simple block quilt pattern? This Half Square Triangle Block Pattern is the next quilt block in the quilt… Continue reading: "Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Patternvideocam"
- Pumpkin Patch Quilt Block
- Jack O’Lantern Mini Quilt Pattern
- Vintage 1940s Halloween Pillow Pattern
- Spiderweb Quilting Design
- Halloween Quilt Patterns
- Happy Witch Panel Quilt
- Classy Halloween Table Runner
- Ultimate Halloween Quilt Guide: 90+ Festive Quilt Patterns
- Trick or Treat Table Runner
- Sugar Skull Wall Hanging
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thrift Store Plaid Shirt Quilt #2
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Make a Quilted Zipper Pillow
- Envelope Pillow Cover Pattern
- Stars Hollow Quilted Christmas Ornament Pattern
- Quilted Oven Mitt Tutorial
- Free Quilted Sleep Mask Tutorial
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns