It's Fall Y'all Rag Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Fall is here and that means it is time to make quilt patterns that help you keep warm. One of the cuddliest types of free quilt patterns are rag quilts made out of well-loved and fuzzy fabrics. Make the It's Fall Y'all Rag Quilt for your home out of flannel fabrics to ensure that there is always a cuddle near by. This would be a great quilt to bring to the big game to snuggle under, as well."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size1 inches wide x 1 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextGrandma's Gorgeous Autumn Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- Scattered Stars Table Runner
- Charming Pinwheel Pastel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns