Rustic Christmas Tree Mini Pillow or Mug Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Cindy and Sandy, the sisters who are the quilters behind Gray Barn Designs, love, love, love the pine trees that dot the farm where they grew up. Sandy designed this rustic pine paper piecing block to honor those trees. The block finishes out to a cute mini pillow or a mug rug. Look through your stash, grab some scraps and get started. Relax and breathe in the refreshing scent of pine while you stitch this quick project together. "
NotesThis is a quick project that can be completed in an evening. Mini Pillows and Mug Rug make great gifts for friends, family, teachers or anyone in your life who deserves some holiday cheer!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size11 inches wide x 11 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Traditional Poinsettia Table Topper
- Quilted DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Gnome Christmas Quilt Block Pattern
- Starry Fig Tree Quilt
- Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
- Christmas Elf Pillow Pattern
- Simple Sixteen 1930s Christmas Quilt
- Modern DIY Advent Calendar
- Poinsettia Table Runner
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Outdoor Quilt
- Learn How to Straight Line Quilt
- Modern Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- DIY Quilted Checkerboard Tutorial
- Beautiful and Modern Quilted Ornaments
- Soft and Breathable DIY Face Masks
- Versatile DIY Face Mask Pattern
- Free and Easy Striped Quilt Pattern
- Stepping Stones
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns