Candy Cane Christmas Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Christmastime is the time for parties and dinners, the time for gathering around the table, and the time for DIY table runners! If you want to add some cheer to your cooking and eating space, make the Candy Cane Christmas Table Runner. This pretty pattern is made out of cheerful colors and prints, will look great on your table, and is much cozier than anything you would buy at the store. Requiring half a yard of a holiday print and three other fat quarters, you could easily use this Christmas quilting project as a stashbuster after making larger holiday projects.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size45 inches wide x 16 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to make a cute quilted baby blanket for an upcoming shower, then follow this free tutorial to create a Super Fast and Easy… Continue reading: "Super Fast and Easy Baby Blanket"
- Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
- 174+ Christmas Quilt Patterns and Projects
- Nice Package Mini Quilt
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheels and Holly Table Topper
- Simple Sixteen 1930s Christmas Quilt
- Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Scrappy Christmas Star Block
- Christmas Cornerstone Quilt Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns