20 Christmas Tree Quilt Patterns
If you need a new quilt project for the holiday season, check out this collection!
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
You don't have to chop down an evergreen to have a Christmas tree in your home this year. Check out our list of 20 Christmas Tree Quilt Patterns and make all of your holiday decorations with a cute Christmas tree design. Highlight the classic tree in every project!
You'll find quilted wall hangings, Christmas ornaments, quilt blocks, and even a few creative Christmas projects, like tree skirts, stockings, and advent calendars. These Christmas quilt projects will instantly add holiday cheer to your home. You can enjoy the process of quilting and make something magical, too!
Christmas trees are the symbol of Christmas, so you'll definitely want to make at least one of these free quilt patterns either for yourself or as a gift for friends, family, or your neighbors. However you decide to complete them, these quilting projects are perfect additions to your holiday traditions!
Want more inspiration and free patterns? Sign up for our free newsletter!
Table of Contents
Quilted Christmas Tree Ornaments
These quilted Christmas ornament patterns let you hang a Christmas tree on your Christmas tree! Make your miniature evergreens out of scraps of Christmas quilt fabric.
Use up your scrap fabric in the most festive way with this project!
Use these heart-shaped ornaments to practice your free motion quilting. The lines of quilting give texture to the evergreen trees.
Minimalist quilted Christmas decorations like this will use up even the smallest bits of scrap fabric.
These sweet little ornaments will look just heavenly on your tree!
If you love these patterns, download our FREE ebook "Deck the Halls: 8 Free Christmas Quilt Patterns"
Christmas Tree Quilt Patterns & Blocks
Use these basic Christmas tree quilt blocks in any Christmas quilt. It's up to you whether you want to add appliqued presents to the bottom of these trees!
Rough appliqued triangles gives this Christmas tree block extra texture and dimension.
Super cute Christmas trees that resemble easy-to-make arrows, this pattern is perfect for you.
Whimsical and colorful, this quilt would look fantastic as the focal point of your decorating.
This pattern features split triangle rows, which is a fun new challenge for any quilters to take on.
Commemorate the beauty of decorating for the season with this awesome pattern.
The variety of colors in this block would make it a beautiful addition to any room in practically any season.
Celebrate winter with these beautiful
Christmas Tree Wall Hangings
Christmas tree quilt wall hangings are the best way to add Christmas cheer to your home. They're perfect for any wall in your house!
Angels peek out from behind Christmas trees in these pictorial Christmas quilts. They make great mantle decorations!
This applique advent calendar will become a holiday tradition in your family.
Your fabric scraps can become a festive forest of color with this memorable DIY wall hanging.
Embroider a few skinny fir trees on this wall hanging to say "Merry Christmas" to all your guests.
The classic look of this quilt will make for a perfect wall hanging for the whole holiday season!
Featuring sweet ornaments on top of a colorful tree, this is the perfect addition to your celebration.
Decorate your table in style this holiday season with these Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns
Other Quilted Christmas Tree Decorations
Show off your quilting skills with even more festive tree-themed quilted Christmas decorations. If you haven't been wooed by the previous patterns, these will be sure to capture your attention!
Snowman and fir tree appliques bring the outdoors inside with this cute quilted Christmas stocking.
Make this quick quilted table topper from a few string scraps against a plain background.
Christmas dinner will be even more festive with a Christmas quilt that's also practical.
There's no reason why your couch can't be decorative, either!
Read NextReindeer Mug Mat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
- Reindeer Mug Mat
- Nice Package Mini Quilt
- Quilt As You Go Santa's Belly Block
- 18+ Christmas Quilt Patterns for Decor
- Christmas Cornerstone Quilt Tutorial
- Fussy Cut Christmas Shopping Coasters
- Santa Paper Piecing Block
- Christmas Elf Pillow Pattern
- Santa's Coat Quilted Wall Hanging
- Santa's Belt Quilt Block Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 13+ Free Winter Quilt Patterns
- 14+ Free Christmas Quilt Block Patterns
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns