GeoCentric Canvas Fabric from Cloud9 Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
GeoCentric Canvas Fabrics
By Michelle Engel Bencsko and Gina Pantastico
Gifted by Cloud9 Fabrics
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuitls.com
GeoCentric Canvas from Cloud9 Fabrics is a crisp, modern fabric line that combines bold graphic designs, saturated colors, and touchable organic cotton canvas for a collection of home decor fabrics you'll be eager to use in your next project! My favorite part about this line is that each of the fabrics relies on the simplicity of a one-color background and a geometric cream-colored print. While the colors are vibrant and rich, they are not harsh or fluorescent. The creamy canvas foundation of the fabrics give each color a muted depth that lends itself to sophisticated home decor.
The GeoCentric Canvas line is made up of six gloriously simple prints in basic colors. The spectrum begins with the ZigZag Coral, a pattern that gives the impression of broken, woven zigzags set against a background of a red so light it's almost orange. The second print, Trident Daffodil, is a series of interlocking three-armed symbols surrounded by a sunny yellow background that reminds of you of a good yellow mustard. The third print, a repeat of the ZigZag design, is called Grass, and it's exactly the color of your lawn after a heavy rain. The interwoven zigzags of the print just seem to accentuate the grassy quality of this print.
The next print bears the name "Circles," but in reality the print is a series of woven wavy lines that cross over and under each other to create perfect circles between the intersections. The effect is something like a much more aesthetic chain-link fence. Fittingly, this print comes in Metal, a medium gray, and Turquoise, which is heavily saturated for a color that won't appear too pale. The final fabric echoes the Trident design, but pairs it with a deepy navy, almost black.
Use the sturdy canvas fabrics in the GeoCentric collection to make durable items, like picnic quilts, tote bags, and table runners. The patterns also make attractive pillows or wall-hangings!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn your wall into a piece of art when you make and hang up the Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern. This quilt pattern really… Continue reading: "Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win a Bright Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Stitches to Savor 2016 Calendar
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red Braid Table Runner
- Twirling At The Disco Quilt
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Regenerate Quilt Block
- Sugar Stars Quilt
- Bright Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns