Zippy Whirlwind Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn to make this Zippy Whirlwind Quilt Block in no time with this video tutorial. You will only need two 20 inch by 2 1/2 inch strips in two different colored fabrics to make two of these quilt blocks. Adjust the size of the blocks by making sure the strips have the same width. The sewing tutorial is less than a minute, which means that this quilt pattern is insanely quick and easy. Use highly contrasting colors for mesmerizing quilt blocks that will stun anyone who sees them.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size27 inches wide x 27 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt Coloring Book: 10 Quilt Coloring Pages to Print
- Quarantine Bingo: Quilting Edition
- Quilt Project Tracker (Free Printable PDF)
- Little Blue Lake Quilt Block
- Art Deco Tulip Block Pattern
- Diy Laundry Bag
- Rustic Christmas Tree Mini Pillow or Mug Rug
- Patchwork Heart Pincushion
- May Flower - Months Of Mugs Block Of The Month
- Scrappy Posie Baby Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns