American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Wonky Stacked Coins Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Use up your scraps or jelly rolls to create a funky, fresh and fun quilt block pattern. The Wonky Stacked Coins Block features wobbly, towering piles of fabric "coins" or blocks, which can also resemble books. You can easily create an entire quilt of wonky stacked coins or mix this block up with other modern blocks for a fresh, bold look. Quilters looking for modern quilt patterns that allow them to use up old scraps are going to love this step-by-step tutorial. It is insanely easy to follow along.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 15 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns