American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Rolling Pinwheel Star Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Break out the bright fabric and get ready to make one of the prettiest modern quilt patterns out there. This brand new block pattern for quilting combines the tradition of pinwheels and star blocks to make a block pattern unlike anything you have ever seen. The Rolling Pinwheel Star Quilt Block is a seriously chic block that will add a touch of wow to any quilt you construct. You can even combine this modern block pattern into one big quilt to make a quilt that will truly stand out.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chrysanthemum Mini Quilt Pattern
- Victoriana Quilt Design Membership
- Classic Ohio Star Quilt Block Pattern
- California Poppy Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Pumpkin Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilt Block Face Mask Pattern
- Daisy Quilt
- Gone Batty Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns