American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"The Square in a Square Sawtooth quilt block is an easy block for a beginning quilter! This is the tenth block in the Scrappy Stars Quilt Pattern series. In about an hour you can make this easy 8 ½” x 8 ½” block!!!The easy square in a square technique looks fancy, but it's not complicated! Refer to the Easy No Waste Flying Geese Block post on how to sew the four flying geese needed for this block."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- Weight Loss Quilt
- Quilted Advent Calendar
- How To Join Leftover Batting Scraps
- Scrappy Stars PDF Quilt Pattern
- Balsam Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Four Point Star Quilt Block
- Little Pumpkin Patch Trivet Quilt Pattern
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns