American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Spring Stepping Stones Block Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Make a 12 inch block pattern that you are going to love adding to any and all of your free quilting patterns when you check out the Spring Stepping Stones Block Pattern. This stunning and simple free quilting block pattern uses half square triangles and patchwork techniques to create a easy block that combines to make a lovely quilt. Learn how to quilt a gorgeous idea that just screams spring when you use lovely pastel colors on this gorgeous block pattern. Combine 64 of these blocks to make a 96" x 96" quilt.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Super Magical String Quilt Block
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Art Deco Tulip Block Pattern
- Pineapple Block Paper Piecing Tutorial
- Royal Patchwork Quilt Block Pattern
- Flamingo Paper Piecing Quilt Block
- Stunning Woodpecker Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Paper Pieced Sunburst Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns