- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Spring Stepping Stones Block Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Make a 12 inch block pattern that you are going to love adding to any and all of your free quilting patterns when you check out the Spring Stepping Stones Block Pattern. This stunning and simple free quilting block pattern uses half square triangles and patchwork techniques to create a easy block that combines to make a lovely quilt. Learn how to quilt a gorgeous idea that just screams spring when you use lovely pastel colors on this gorgeous block pattern. Combine 64 of these blocks to make a 96" x 96" quilt.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextJudy Star Block Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
hillhouse97 924844 1
Mar 31, 2016
Stepping stones is a great pattern. It has been around a very long time. It makes a beautiful two color quilt and would even be really stunning if the color is used as the background (like red or blue) and the white or beige color is used as the stepping stones.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Hexagon Mini Quilt Pattern
A hexagons may seem like a complex shape compared to triangle quilt patterns, but this Hexagon Mini Quilt Pattern is gorgeous and… Continue reading: "Hexagon Mini Quilt Pattern"
- Judy Star Block Tutorial
- Pastel Patchwork Star Block Tutorial
- Pinwheel Block Pattern
- 9 Patch Quilt Block Tutorial
- Coffee Cup Quilt Block
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Farmer's Wife 1930s Quilt Block
- Happy Birthday Block Tutorial
- Sunshine Texas Star Block Pattern
- Twinkle Twinkle Scrappy Star
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- Afternoon Tea Four Patch Table Runner
- Hexagon Log Cabin Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns