This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
May Flower - Months Of Mugs Block Of The Month
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"The Months of Mugs block of the month quilt has begun! We’re starting with a cheerful flower for May. This quilt is appropriate for a quilter who is comfortable with basic techniques but it doesn’t require a lot of previous experience. Each month a new mug shape will showcase a seasonal design. Each block is made using traditional quilt piecing and straight seams. After twelve months, you’ll have a quilt any coffee or tea lover would enjoy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thrift Store Plaid Shirt Quilt #2
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Make a Quilted Zipper Pillow
- Envelope Pillow Cover Pattern
- Stars Hollow Quilted Christmas Ornament Pattern
- Quilted Oven Mitt Tutorial
- Free Quilted Sleep Mask Tutorial
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns