May Flower - Months Of Mugs Block Of The Month
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"The Months of Mugs block of the month quilt has begun! We’re starting with a cheerful flower for May. This quilt is appropriate for a quilter who is comfortable with basic techniques but it doesn’t require a lot of previous experience. Each month a new mug shape will showcase a seasonal design. Each block is made using traditional quilt piecing and straight seams. After twelve months, you’ll have a quilt any coffee or tea lover would enjoy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great DIY graduation gift for a scholar in your life, free quilting patterns are a creative and useful… Continue reading: "Graduation Keepsake Quilt for Her"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chrysanthemum Mini Quilt Pattern
- Victoriana Quilt Design Membership
- Classic Ohio Star Quilt Block Pattern
- California Poppy Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Pumpkin Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilt Block Face Mask Pattern
- Daisy Quilt
- Gone Batty Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns