American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Half Square Triangles from a Jelly Roll
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Are you interested in learning new quilting techniques? Try this Half Square Triangles from a Jelly Roll tutorial that will show you a different way to make this traditional design!
From the blogger: "There are so many cool ways to make Half Square Triangles and here is one more that is super easy and really neat. Plus, it totally puts those jelly rolls to good use. Which is awesome because I always end up wanting to make some kind of quilt out jelly rolls that doesn't seem like it would work. It would be so easy to make cute little pin wheels out of a jelly roll with this method, which is great because jelly rolls have so many different prints of each fabric collection."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size5 inches wide x 5 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Test out your half square triangle quilting technique with these 34 HST quilt patterns! How to Make a Quilt: 34 Half Square Triangle Quilt Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fresh Flower Quilt Block
- Patriotic Courthouse Steps Quilt Block
- No Math Vintage Photo Quilt Blocks
- Stacks & Stacks of Scraps Quilt Block
- Kansas Dust Storm Block Pattern
- Happy Birthday Block Tutorial
- Scrappy Strips Quilt Block Tutorial
- Nautical Quilt Block Pattern
- Picket Fence Quilt Block Pattern
- Spring Stepping Stones Block Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
- Snow Globe Mini Quilt
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- Skull Quilt Block
- Foundation Paper Piecing Tips and Tricks
- Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric Collection
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns