Doubly Striped Half Square Triangle Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Have some fun with color and shapes in your quilting with the Doubly Striped Half Square Triangle Block. Even though this quilt block may seem complicated at first glance, it's not difficult or time consuming to make. You'll need four strips of fabric the same size sewn together to make this half square triangle block. Using high contrasting colored fabrics like red and black or red and white will yield better results for this quilt pattern. You'll end up with a complex-looking quilt block, but it won't take you more than a weekend to make. It can be made into a scrappy quilt when you use fabric scraps or jelly rolls.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size28 inches wide x 28 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 4 strips of fabric 2 1/2 x 18 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a delightfully sweet little project for the newest addition to your family with this Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns