American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Double Four-Patch Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to make a quilt that is insanely simple yet truly stunning with this free quilting pattern. The Double Four-Patch Quilt Pattern is created entirely out of easy four-patch quilt block patterns that make assembling the quilt a breeze. Each 8x8 quilt block pattern takes about 15 minutes to sew together, and you can easily create a quilt of any size by making as many or as few blocks as you would like. With three different colors used in each block, this pattern is as colorful as it is easy.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size80 inches wide x 80 inches long
Time to CompleteA month or more
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bella Nonna Tilt-a-Square Quilt Kit
- Bella Nonna Design Studio
- A Message from The Editor of FaveQuilts
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Strip Surprise Quilt
- Modern Rainbow Quilt
- Flower Wall Hanging
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- Whitewash Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- End Of The Rainbow Mug Mat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns