American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Arizona Star Block Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Making stunning star quilt patterns with free block patterns like this stunning and surprisingly simple design. This 12 inch quilt block pattern uses flying geese and half-square triangle methods to create a free quilt block pattern that would look stunning added to any quilt. The Arizona Star Block Pattern is inspired by the starry skies of an Arizona desert and will look lovely in your home. Combine this pattern with other 12 inch quilt block patterns or repeat this simple design to make a 96 inch x 96 inch quilt.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextSimple Pinwheel Quilt Block
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns