We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Create a masterpiece when you take on this Huge Flying Geese with Layer Cakes Quilt. You will use 10" precut squares or layer cakes and some yardage to assemble this bed-sized quilt. Believe it or not, this huge queen sized quilt can be made in just a weekend! This quilt pattern is quick to work up and easy to assemble. Use up your fabric stash for this quick pattern that will turn out to be these bed-sized dimensions: 54" x 54" and 72" x 90". You can start this weekend project as soon as Friday night comes along.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size72 inches wide x 90 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 3-1/3 yard geese fabric
- 40 layer cake (10" precut)squares
- rotary cutting supplies
Learn all about flying geese patterns and techniques with How to Make Flying Geese Blocks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you love the simplicity of Amish quilting, then you'll love this easy 9 patch quilt pattern. Designed to finish at the size of a… Continue reading: "Scrappy Meets Amish Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Outdoor Quilt
- Learn How to Straight Line Quilt
- Modern Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- DIY Quilted Checkerboard Tutorial
- Beautiful and Modern Quilted Ornaments
- Soft and Breathable DIY Face Masks
- Versatile DIY Face Mask Pattern
- Free and Easy Striped Quilt Pattern
- Stepping Stones
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns