Quilting has never been so simple than it is with these easy how-to videos. From beginner tips and tricks to advice for squaring up a quilt block, you can't go wrong with these quilting video tutorials.
We have all the free quilt block patterns and quilt block ideas you'll ever need. Check out these traditional block patterns, easy quilt block patterns, scrap quilt blocks, amish quilt blocks, crazy quilt blocks, and star block patterns.
Make baby quilts using these easy baby quilt patterns. Unique baby quilts are a great way to welcome the new addition to the family. We have traditional baby quilts, baby boy quilts, and baby girl quilts.
Here you can find quilting tutorials, techniques, and videos. This section will show you how to quilt a quilt, how to put together a quilt, how to quilt as you go, how to make a crazy quilt, how to finish a quilt. Get quilting basics!
Free applique patterns for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced quilter. These applique quilt patterns include hand applique for quilts, machine applique techniques, and how to make iron on appliques.
FaveQuilts is dedicated to the best free quilt patterns, tutorials, tips and articles on quilting. From easy quilt patterns to complex quilt patterns, we find and deliver the best free crochet patterns from all over the web. Plus, we feature free product reviews and giveaways of all the latest and greatest products including fabric, quilt books, totes, and more. FaveQuilts is a wonderful online resource for quilters of all skill levels.
What We Offer
Free email newsletter, Piecing It Together: Enjoy a wide variety of free patterns delivered right to your inbox! You’ll have a wide variety of quilt patterns to choose from including bed quilts, baby patterns, table runners, placemats, holiday patterns, and more. Every issue of Piecing It Together features gorgeous quilt photos, inspiring free quilt patterns, and video tutorials that quilters are sure to love. Sign up here!
FaveQuilts User Account: Create a FREE account on FaveQuilts for access to user features such as commenting on patterns, adding private notes to patterns, rating patterns, and a personal Quilt Patterns Basket. With your own personal Patterns Basket, you can save your favorite free quilt patterns from all over FaveQuilts.com in one place. Create a FREE account today!
- Nordic-Inspired Christmas Poinsettia Quilt
- Charming Christmas Tree Mug Rug
- Simple Sixteen 1930s Christmas Quilt
- Nice Package Mini Quilt
- Quick and Easy Christmas Table Runner
- Christmas Spirit Pinwheel Placemats
- Paper Pieced Christmas Trees
- Anne of Green Gables Inspired Christmas Quilt
- Church Picnic Quilt
- DIY Pottery Barn Quilted Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 12 Inch Block Quilt Supplies
- A Visual Guide to Precuts
- What is a Quilting Bee?
- 18 Quilt Patterns for Christmas
- Layer Cake Disappearing 9-Patch Baby Quilt
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
- The Importance of Nesting Seams
- Ron Swanson Inspired Quilt Tutorial
- Chromatic Squares Quilt Pattern
- Blue Carolina Starburst Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns