Sparkly Star Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"These stars are all about being Sparkly Stars!!! They get their name because of the slight overlap of the star points near the center. I love how it makes them look like they are almost twinkling. And the overlap also has a double bonus of making it so you don't have to worry about lining up the point when you stitch the block together. Which makes this quilt super fun and fast to make :)"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size67 inches wide x 81 inches long
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Quilted Hot Pad
- Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Frank Edmonds
- Handmade With Love Printable Gift Tags
- Christmas Flamingo Quilt Pattern
- The Neighborhood Quilt Pattern
- Patchwork Quilt Christmas Stocking
- Quilted Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern
- Rosewood Manor
- Rosewood Manor Autumn Cross-Stitch Design
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns