This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"We are so excited to bring you this easy-to-follow tutorial for the free Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern that will help you make a beautiful quilt in three different sizes. This pattern is suitable for beginners, so even if you have never made a quilt before, you will find this pattern straightforward and enjoyable. With a few simple steps and some creative fabric choices, you will be able to make a quilt that is both stunning and unique. We hope you find this post helpful and inspiring. Baby Quilt Size 38 x 38 inches Shown Throw Size Quilt 52 x 52 inches Twin Size Quilt 66 x 80 inches"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size38 inches wide x 38 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
- One fat quarter pack of 5 different fabric colors for the pinwheel blocks.
- 2 yards white fabric for the pinwheel blocks, sashing around the blocks, and the first and third border around the baby quilt.
- ½ yard of grey fabric pieced together for the second border.
- Backing Fabric 42 x 42 inches.
- Batting 42 x 42 inches.
Rotating Cutting Mat
Ironing Board or Pressing Mat
- The fabric requirements for the throw quilt and twin quilt are detailed on the website
Read NextThe Poor Man Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns