How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Four Square Free Quilting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
"I played around a lot with different designs that I wanted to use to really play up beautiful solids, but in the end, I just loved this super simple, and super chic 4 patches sashed with beautiful crisp white. The 4 patches are made with Fat Quarter Strip Pieced Strips and then sewn into a 4 patch block to make the construction a super quick and super easy."
Check out the video below to give you some inspiration on how to create a rail fence block pattern that you might be able to use while making this quilt!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size63 inches wide x 78 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 28, 2017
Another great scrap buster if you want to go that route and a fast one to put together. I like the white borders, but it would be fun to try another color for a different look. I guess that is the beauty of quilting, isn't it? A simple pattern can be changed up by varying the color or patterns in the fabric and personalized by the sewist to whatever esthetic appeals at the moment. This one goes on my "to make" list.
Jul 05, 2016
I WANT TO TRY THIS ONE, it is so lovely!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Golden Hunter's Star Quilt
Some star quilt patterns are more common than others if you want to try something totally different from the look of a lone star… Continue reading: "Golden Hunter's Star Quilt"
- Blue Carolina Starburst Quilt Pattern
- Snowfall Lasagna Quilt Pattern
- Jelly Roll Braid Quilt
- China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern
- Sanctuary Square in a Square Quilt
- Denim Curves Quilt
- Peace for Ukraine Sunflower Quilt Pattern
- Strip Pieced Watercolor Quilt Part 1
- Tri-Me Honey Bun Quilt
- Preppy Patchy Argyle Quilt
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns