75 Thanksgiving Quilts: Fantastic Fall Quilts and Turkey Appliques
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Bring a cozy warmth to your Thanksgiving feast with our collection of 75 Thanksgiving Crafts: Fantastic Fall Quilts and Turkey Appliques. The earthy colors and handmade charm of these quilt and applique projects will give you that fall feeling and help you celebrate the harvest in style.
Deck your family out in Thanksgiving-themed apparel with our assortment of turkey appliques. The colorful birds make festive embellishments for t-shirts, onesies, aprons, and more. Then make sure your table is set with the most attractive decorations, like a patchwork table runner or a quilted cornucopias. Decorate the walls and halls with autumn wall hangings that can stay up all season long. Then add a few finishing touches that will make everyone smile, such as pumpkin coasters, quilted placecards, and turkey placemats!
75 Thanksgiving Crafts:
Fantastic Fall Quilts and Turkey Appliques
Table of Contents
This is your one-stop shop for all your Thanksgiving-themed crafts. All of these quilting and applique patterns are made just for Thanksgiving, so you can bring them out for this special holiday every year. Turkeys and cornucopias make these projects the most festive sewing projects you can do for Thanksgiving. In this collection of 13 Quilted Thanksgiving Crafts and Turkey Appliques, you'll find plenty of projects to make Thanksgiving wearables and decorations.
The turkey appliques in this collection let you add a turkey to any quilt or craft you like. Iron one onto a t-shirt for a quick Thanksgiving outfit or stitch one to a pillow for a festive home decoration. When you're done crafting, get started on the big dinner with eight delicious roast turkey recipes and turkey stuffing recipes from our friends at RecipeLion.com. Make sure to check out this list of 15 Simple Turkey Appliques and Scrumptious Turkey Recipes.
Let your fall quilts do double duty as decorations for both Thanksgiving and autumn. You can make these earth-toned quilt patterns as crafts for Thanksgiving this year, and then use them as decorations all season long next year. With designs of leaves, pumpkins, and acorns, these 15 Cozy and Comforting Fall Quilt Projects will help you celebrate the season.
Of course, you can't have Thanksgiving without pumpkins either. Even if you don't like pumpkin pie, you can include this gourd in your celebration by making a pumpkin quilt pattern. In this list of 15 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Tutorials for Fall Quilts, you'll find all kinds of pumpkin quilts and pumpkin quilt blocks. Put a pumpkin on a pillow, or choose a pumpkin quilt block you like and make a handful of them as placemats.
Thanksgiving is all about getting the family together around the table, which means you should have it properly decorated. That won't be a problem if you use the table runner quilt patterns and table topper ideas from 17 Thanksgiving Ideas: Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers, Table Runners, and More.
See all our Thanksgiving quilt patterns and holiday home decor in our Brand-New Thanksgiving Quilt Patterns! Get the very latest free quilt designs, from free motion to full bed quilts. Whether you're looking to decorate your kitchen for the big meal or just want to bring a flush of fall to your living room, these are the designs for you! Never miss a pattern like this amazing Pumpkin Patch Free Motion Design or the phenomenal Autumn Harvest Table Runner.
|Harvest Home Table Runner||Homemade Thanksgiving Napkin Rings||Turkey Quilt Block|
Get your whole house into the Thanksgiving spirit!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Project of the Day
Turn your wall into a piece of art when you make and hang up the Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern. This quilt pattern really… Continue reading: "Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern"
- Quick Patchwork Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Amazing Reversible Placemats for Fall
- 75 Thanksgiving Quilts: Fantastic Fall Quilts and Turkey Appliques
- Turkey Art Wall Hanging
- 17 Thanksgiving Ideas: Free Quilt Patterns for Table Toppers, Table Runners, and More
- 15 Simple Turkey Appliques and Scrumptious Turkey Recipes
- Thanksgiving Table Runner Pattern
- 13 Quilted Thanksgiving Crafts and Turkey Appliques
- Homespun Thanksgiving Table Topper Part 1
- Handprint Turkey Applique Quilted Placemats
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Octo Owl Placemat
- How To Make A Minky Baby Blanket
- Free Quilted Slippers Tutorial
- Apple Pie 12-Inch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Stamped Faux Quilted Heart Pin Cushion Pattern
- Thrift-store Shirt Quilt
- Floral Scrap Fabric Quilt Block For Spring
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns