- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Summer Leaves Quilted Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Add a pop of floral and a spring of color to your kitchen table or dining room by learning how to make a table runner with this free quilting tutorial. The Summer Leaves Quilted Table Runner combines simple quilting techniques like piecing, applique, and a hint of FMQ to make a piece that will prepare your kitchen for spring. This small quilted project is a lovely and unique way to use up scraps, as well. The leaves can easily be cut from fabric pieces from old projects.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size14 inches wide x 32 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextTea Time DIY Table Runner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block
The Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block is easily one of the most striking Irish chain quilt patterns you'll see today. This… Continue reading: "Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block"
- Tea Time DIY Table Runner
- Lovely Cross Table Topper Pattern
- Herringbone Table Runner
- Sunshine on a Cloudy Day Table Runner
- Simple and Elegant Quilted Table Runner
- Watermelon Whimsy Table Runner Pattern
- Strip-Pieced Zig Zag Mug Rug
- Berry Bouquet Table Topper
- Rainbow of Hexies Patchwork Table Runner
- Roasted Coffee Table Runner Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Book Quilt Block Mug Rug Pattern
- Garden Party Bunting Mug Rug Pattern
- Coffee Cabin Self-Binding Mug Rug Pattern
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns