DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
Summer Leaves Quilted Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Add a pop of floral and a spring of color to your kitchen table or dining room by learning how to make a table runner with this free quilting tutorial. The Summer Leaves Quilted Table Runner combines simple quilting techniques like piecing, applique, and a hint of FMQ to make a piece that will prepare your kitchen for spring. This small quilted project is a lovely and unique way to use up scraps, as well. The leaves can easily be cut from fabric pieces from old projects.
Project Type: Make a Project
Quilt Size: 14 inches wide x 32 inches long
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Applique
Difficulty Level: Easy
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Lovely Little Leaves
Totally Earthy Tablemat
Chopped Up Charms Table Runner
Charming Cottage DIY Table Runner
20 Minute Bandana Table Runner
Retro Mini Quilt Table Topper
Country Apple Table Runner
Watermelon Whimsy Table Runner Pattern
Summer Roses Table Runner Pattern
Modern Dresden Quilt Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns