This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Easy 9 Patch Quilt In A Week
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
"This tutorial is for an oversized baby quilt (or toddler throw as I like to call it). It's a 9 Patch quilt with a border and it is part of my Quilt in a Week series which is where I am making an entire quilt from start to binding in one week. This particular pattern is very beginner-friendly and if you are a more advanced beginner there is also a video showing a fun beginner free motion quilting design you can try with this quilt. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size48 inches wide x 48 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
- 2 charm packs
- Backing, binding and border fabric.
- Coordinating thread
Read NextNordic Ribbons Baby Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block
The Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block is easily one of the most striking Irish chain quilt patterns you'll see today. This… Continue reading: "Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block"
- Nordic Ribbons Baby Quilt Pattern
- Little Heartbeat Baby Quilt Pattern
- Deep Blue Sea Quilt
- Granny Love
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Jelly Roll Posies Baby Quilt Pattern
- Simple Quilted Blankets Tutorial
- Afternoon Tango Baby Quilt Tutorial
- Giant Star Baby Quilt Pattern
- One-Day Triangle Quilt Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Book Quilt Block Mug Rug Pattern
- Fabric Flash Mug Rug Pattern
- Garden Party Bunting Mug Rug Pattern
- Coffee Cabin Self-Binding Mug Rug Pattern
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns