This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Geometric Throw Pillow with Lapped Zip Back
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Follow some step-by-step photos to learn how to quilt this Geometric Throw Pillow with Lapped Zip Back. There are even some simple diagrams on how to make the quilt block for the DIY pillow. You'll need some fabric scraps, two fat quarters, and a 12 inch zipper for this quilt tutorial. Envelope pillows are super easy, but finishing your pillow off with a lapped zip back makes it look more professional. DIY pillows make great gifts for anyone who loves home decor and they can be made to match any theme or design."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size14.75 inches wide x 14.75 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Scraps from your stash measuring at least 2 1/4" x 7 1/2"
- 1 Fat Quarter of background/light fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter pillow back fabric
- 1 12" zip
Read NextEasy Striped Euro Sham
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Striped Euro Sham
- Envelope Pillow Cover Pattern
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Victorian Vintage Quilt Heart Pillow
- Sunshine Paisley Embroidered Pillow
- Quarter Log Cabin Pillow Covers
- Geometric Throw Pillow with Lapped Zip Back
- Stashbuster Nine Patch Pillow
- Union Jack Patchwork Cushion Cover
- Quilted DIY Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- Quick Halloween Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns