This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
Easy Reversible Quilted Table Runner Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This Autumn easy reversible quilted table runner pattern is perfect for beginning sewers, and it can be completed in just a few hours. Plus, you can make it in any size you like. This is a great holiday quilt pattern to make in a weekend too. Measuring 12” x 34”, this quilt is the perfect size to decorate a table. There’s nothing like a handmade table runner to add a touch of personality to your dining room furniture. With just a few simple steps, you can create a table runner that will complement any color scheme or style."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 34 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Backing fabric is a solid piece of fabric cut slightly larger than the top. 14 inches wide X 36 inches long. I used Winter Deer in the Woods Christmas Cotton Fabric.
- Quilt top fabrics uses 4 rectangles trimmed to 7 ½ inches wide X 12 ½ inches long. I used Autumn Herbalism Navi Cotton Fabric. Between the 4 rectangles I used three strips of the jelly roll Autumn Hues 40-Piece Cotton Fabric Roll 2 ½ X 7 ½ inches.
- Binding fabric consists of 3 pieces of the jelly roll strips sewn together. You will need approximately 100 inches long X 2 ½ inches wide of binding fabric.
- You’ll need a piece of 14” x 36” thin cotton batting like Warm & Natural to make this quilt.
• Cutting Mat
• Ironing Board
• Painters Tape
• Quilting Ruler
• Rotary Cutter
• Safety Pins; 1 ½ inch stainless steel
• Sewing Needle
Read NextScattered Stars Table Runner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Scattered Stars Table Runner
- Comfy College T-Shirt Pattern
- Fancy Free Motion Towels
- Charming Pinwheel Pastel Mini Quilt Pattern
- Easy Reversible Quilted Table Runner Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- Tucked-In Technology Bed Runner
- Simple Fat Quarter Table Runner
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
- Starburst Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Christmas Star Ornament Block Pattern
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns